Act Fast to Save Your Vision
Whenever there’s an acute threat to your vision or eye health, you’re dealing with an eye emergency. In these situations, it is imperative that you get to a qualified eye doctor as soon as possible.
Pack & Bianes Optometry Eastlake can address your eye emergency safely and effectively. Contact us immediately and let us help.
When Is It an Eye Emergency?
When it comes to eye emergencies, the best rule of thumb is to err on the side of caution. If you think there’s even a small chance your situation might be an emergency, treat it like one and get help.
Common Eye Emergency Warning Signs
- Complete or partial vision loss
- New floaters or flashes in your field of vision
- Patches of vision that appear blurry
- Acute eye pain
- Acute headaches or feelings of dizziness
- Acute inflammation in the eye area
You Can’t Afford to Wait & See
Don’t wait to “see what happens” in an eye emergency—or you might end up seeing less than you’d like. Protect your eye health and vision by promptly contacting Pack & Bianes Optometry Eastlake, or go to your nearest emergency room if we’re unavailable.
Check Us Out in Chula Vista
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed